The modified Ohri Framework tries to mash the following
0) HTTPS rather than HTTP
1) Encryption and Compression Software for data transfer (like PGP)
2) Open source stats package like R in cloud computer (like Amazon EC2 or Rightscale with hadoop)
3) GUI to make it easy to use (like Rattle GUI and PMML Package)
4) A Data Mining Open Source Package (like Rapid Miner or Splunk)
5) RIA Graphics (like Silverlight )
6) Secure Output to cloud computing devices (like Google Docs)
7) Billing or Priced at simple cost plus X % (where simple cost can be like 0.85 cent /per instance hour or more depending on usage and X should not be more than 15 %)
8) Open source sharing of all code to ensure community sandboxing
Intention is to remove fixed computing costs of servers and desktops to normal PC’s (Ubuntu Linux ) with (Firefox or IE Explorer ) access to secure data mining on demand .
On tap demand mining to anyone in the world without going for the big license purchases/renewals (software expenses) or big hardware purchases (which become obsolete in 2-3 years).
How would America’s founding fathers adopt the first amendment to email groups, or wikis or social networks or spam. or to Non -Americans in the same email groups -wikis -social networks.
Or to search engines ,directary services,privacy advocates or bloggers. or to Websites.
I just edited most of my groups to make sure I see them on the web only . The result- a clean inbox which is actually a relaxing thing for many of us. I then used RSS button to subscribe to posts.
Just a small change in habit from reading email to reading RSS can lead to following-
1) Lesser chance of emails being lost or classified as spam
2)Your email address is less public
3) You can save a lot of time, as you can move quickly from one post to another in RSS . But not in email.
4) Lastly emails in public groups even if very good people are in it come under Google or Other Search Engine Spiders. So anyone can know details like your phone number etc from a Search Engine search.Online records are almost for ever.
See a great example of Linked question on bad email mistakes while writing http://www.linkedin.com/answers/marketing-sales/writing-editing/MAR_WED/303856-11437468
RSS is Really Simple Stupid…..actually its really some thing else . So experiment with the RSS feed today.
ps (reading RSS is safer as you can go and edit your comment on a blog but probably cant do that to an email to a whole email group)
1) Why are track atheletes all black, and swimmers all white.
2) If the guy who wins it all gets million dollars contracts, what about the people who
play just for love of the game.
3) Why do countries fight wars in the middle of Olympics
4) Why cant we have it once in every two years . Or more than three medals.
5) When did you last use bronze for something.
Why are you reading this instead of watching the highlights 🙂
Try and use Microsoft Live Search but only if searching for buying stuff AND US based. The cash back offer is cool stuff- MS is really using the 44 Billion they saved when the big G spiked the MS to Y deal.