A story well written tells itself more than any acting, directing or choreography will do. After life is a sweet, tangy, pretty and yet honest tale of grieving by the brilliant Ricky G.
Now I hope it goes to second season, but it looks tough
In a world where the internet is ruled by funny cats the cat is the sole redeeming feature. Nearly all top actors are wasted in a movie which will make Wonder Woman seem like Casablanca. Special effects are toonish and the direction is a set back for director. Almost all your money is redeemed in the two after credit scenes. One of which has a 🐱
2B | ! 2B
Sometime back I started a series of articles advocating
- free and open learning in data science,
- more practical and hands on practise in the same, as well as
- the gaps in current education industry practises.
I now feel the following-
- content should always be free as an OPTION in a structured learning path,
- any teaching or mentoring or any time commitment involved from instructor should be paid (because many people cant learn on their own),
- training institute should have at least a part of fees dependent on jobs created for student and
- books remain a cheap, effective and under utilized part of the data science training curriculum