Some examples of sentiment manipulation are
- Reviews (at Amazon for Books and Rotten Tomatoes)- By writing a few bad reviews early on, the fake reviewer can choke sales. This is similar to the fake facebook page to give Bad reviews to Black Panther recently ( see https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02/01/black-panther-bad-rotten-tomatoes-reviews/ and http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/black-panther-racism-trolls-fake-news-twitter-race-attacks-whites-assaulted-film-movie-screenings-a8215226.html)
- Sustained sentiment manipulation by Twitter tweets and Facebook groups. Since all social media depend on email for authentication and since the email providers rarely share IP address login information with social media networks, this enables trolls to create a few email addresses every hour followed by few social media accounts every hour. Tor and One Touch VPN are examples of IP address masking
- Network effects- people tend to infer that social media accounts having larger number of followers or a retweet having larger retweets is credible compared to smaller accounts. This is thus a ripe area for deception
(to be continued-)
Here are some reasons I recommend http://www.Datacamp.com over online learning platforms in Data Science
- World class faculty specific to each sub course and module
- High Quality -quizzes and videos make a high quality automated self learning environment
- Really really cheap – At 29$ / month its much cheaper than say paying 25000 rs for six weeks (65rs= 1$) or 2830 Rs versus 25000 Rs
Note I am not associated with Datacamp.
Just refer to the diagram
Also see https://bitsonblocks.net/2016/07/19/so-you-want-to-use-a-blockchain-for-that/ (this is the best site on the internet for bitcoins and blockchains for learners)
and another diagram/inforgraphic
I have now written three books in data science out of which two books will now be translated in Chinese. Thanks for the love, Chinese people.
Respect and hugs.
First book in Chinese is here
Third book available here https://www.amazon.com/Python-Users-Data-Science-Approach/dp/1119126762 will now translated to Chinese too
We are pleased to report a Global Rights Department license for the following title:
Author:, Ajay Ohri
Title: Python for R Users: A Data Science Approach/1
Here are some details of the deal:
Rights Licensed: Translation/Simplified Chinese
Licensee: Beijing Huazhang Graphics & Information Co., Ltd., CHINA
Projected Publication/release/offer date: JANUARY 24, 2020.
Customer List Price: 59 RMB
Technology continues to surprise- here you can make a simple plastic gun at home that is both workeable and deadly