The modified Ohri Framework tries to mash the following
0) HTTPS rather than HTTP
1) Encryption and Compression Software for data transfer (like PGP)
2) Open source stats package like R in cloud computer (like Amazon EC2 or Rightscale with hadoop)
3) GUI to make it easy to use (like Rattle GUI and PMML Package)
4) A Data Mining Open Source Package (like Rapid Miner or Splunk)
5) RIA Graphics (like Silverlight )
6) Secure Output to cloud computing devices (like Google Docs)
7) Billing or Priced at simple cost plus X % (where simple cost can be like 0.85 cent /per instance hour or more depending on usage and X should not be more than 15 %)
8) Open source sharing of all code to ensure community sandboxing
Intention is to remove fixed computing costs of servers and desktops to normal PC’s (Ubuntu Linux ) with (Firefox or IE Explorer ) access to secure data mining on demand .
On tap demand mining to anyone in the world without going for the big license purchases/renewals (software expenses) or big hardware purchases (which become obsolete in 2-3 years).