Here is an interesting website by SAS.com – it showcases lots of business analytics content more from a conceptual rather than a tool based perspective- have a glance yourself.
If you are a Google Chrome user and especially
if you are a not a Chrome user- check out the great web store with Games , Free apps (including for Blogging)
- Google Chrome gets WebGL, Chrome Instant and Web Store in latest stable build (downloadsquad.switched.com)
- Google Chrome 9 Is Unleashed (searchenginejournal.com)
- Google Releases Stable Version of Chrome 9 (globalthoughtz.com)
- Google Chrome 9 Brings WebGL (informationweek.com)
- Google Chrome Stable Updated, Security Release (ghacks.net)
- Google Releases Chrome 9 Stable (mashable.com)
- Google Chrome 9 update brings speed, WebGL, and apps (engadget.com)
- Chrome 9 Released (i-programmer.info)
- Google Chrome OS update adds HSPA 3G for Cr-48 notebooks (electronista.com)
- 10+ Google Chrome Extensions For The Newly Converted (makeuseof.com)
An interesting announcemnet from Revolution Analytics promises to convert your legacy code in SAS language not only cheaper but faster. It’ s a very very interesting challenge and I wonder how SAS users ,corporates, customers as well as the Institute itself reacts
Are you paying for expensive software licenses and hardware to run time-consuming statistical analyses on big data sets?
If you’re doing linear regressions, logistic regressions, predictions, or multivariate crosstabulations* there’s something you should know: Revolution Analytics can get the same results for a substantially lower cost and faster than SAS®.
For a limited time only, Revolution Analytics invites you take the SAS to R Challenge. Let us prove that we can deliver on our promise of replicating your results in R, faster and cheaper than SAS.
Here’s how it works:
Fill out the short form below, and one of our conversion experts will contact you to discuss the SAS code you want to convert. If we think Revolution R Enterprise can get the same results faster than SAS, we’ll convert your code to R free of charge. Our goal is to demonstrate that Revolution R Enterprise will produce the same results in less time. There’s no obligation, but if you choose to convert, we guarantee that your license cost for Revolution R Enterprise will be less than half what you’re currently paying for the equivalent SAS software.**
It’s that simple.
We’ll show you that you don’t need expensive hardware and software to do high quality statistical analysis of big data. And we’ll show that you don’t need to tie up your computing resources with long running operations. With Revolution R Enterprise, you can run analyses on commodity hardware using Linux or Windows, scale to terabyte-class data problems and do it at processing speeds you would never have thought possible.
Sign up now, and we will be in touch shortly.
*Additional statistical algorithms are being rapidly added to Revolution R Enterprise. Custom development services are also available.
**Revolution Analytics retains the right to determine eligibility for this offer. Offer available until March 31, 2011.
- Revolution R Enterprise 4.2 now available (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Live from Strata (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Revolution Analytics in 2010 (revolutionanalytics.com)
- UBIT: SAS for Windows (ubit.buffalo.edu)
- What’s Next for Revolution R and Hadoop? (revolutionanalytics.com)
- A simple test to predict coronary artery disease (r-bloggers.com)