News from Rexer Analytical ics
The 2020 Data Science Survey is live!!
Please take the survey. And let me know what you think of it.
If you have time, please also help spread the word about the survey.
- Tell the analytic people in your network about the survey
- Forward this email
- Anyone doing anything in the field of analytics is welcome to take the survey
- Consider posting something about it in online analytic communities or social media
Please use and share these links:
It is OK to share this Access Code with others: It can be used by multiple people
Seems like many different types of time series curves that can be used for forecasting hospital resources across different countries
a few criteria that define a good data science project
- Learnability- What did you learn in the Project
- Capability – What capabilities were showcased in the project
- Difficulty- How difficult or easy was the project
- Potential Hireability- How likely are you going to be hired based on that project
- Ability- What creative approaches did you bring to the solution
A few datasets I liked only from a teaching purpose- iris, Boston, mtcars, Titanic, German Credit and mnist handwriting
A project is more than just a Kaggle dataset. hashtagdatascience hashtagdatasets hashtagkaggle hashtagmachinelearning