Here is the brand new release from Jaspersoft at a groovy price of 9000$. Somebody stop these guys!
It’s a great company to watch for buyouts as well- given their expertise in REPORTING and clientele- especially for anyone looking to im prove thier standing in both open source world and reporting software branding.
From AOL owned Arrogantion’s site http://www.crunchbase.com/company/jaspersoft
|Series D, 8/07 1
Scale Venture Partners
Doll Capital Management
|Unattributed, 12/08 2
Adams Street Partners
Doll Capital Management
Announcing JasperReports Server Professional
Webinar: Introducing JasperReports Server Professional
Thursday October 14
In this live webinar, learn how a new solution from Jaspersoft combines the world’s favorite reporting server with powerful, mature report server functionality—for about 80% less.
- Date: Thu, Oct 14
- Time: 10:00 AM PDT
- Duration: 60 minutes
The World’s Most Powerful and Affordable Reporting Server
Limited Time Introductory Offer: Starting from $9,000 (restrictions apply)
JasperReports Server is the recommended product for organizations requiring an affordable reporting solution for interactive, operational, and production-based reporting. Deployed as a standalone reporting server or integrated inside another application, JasperReports Server is a flexible, powerful, interactive reporting environment for small or large enterprises.
Powered by the world’s most popular reporting tools in JasperReports and iReport, developers and users can take advantage of more interactivity, security, and scheduling of their reports.
- Affordable: Unlimited reports for unlimited users starting at $9,000
- Powerful: Report scheduling and distribution to 1,000s of users on a single server
- Flexible: Web service architecture simplifies application integration
- Secure: Centralized repository authenticates report access
- Interactive: Easy to interact, self-serve parameterized-based reports
- Visual appeal: Flash-based charts and maps engage users and enhance applications
- Open: Access to any data source including relational, XML, Hibernate, EJB, POJO, and custom
or just watch the 5 min video-
Speaking of videos -here is a great video on BI from good ol Tennessee-a great 27 min tutorial on BI for newbies
- Jaspersoft launches cost-effective BI reporting server (v3.co.uk)
- Revolution Analytics Introduces Enterprise-Class Application Integration, Deployment & Administration for R (eon.businesswire.com)
- Webinar September 22: Deploying R (r-bloggers.com)
- Reducing the Cost of Business Intelligence with Open Source (itexpertvoice.com)
- Open Source Business Intelligence: Pentaho and Jaspersoft (r-bloggers.com)
- New Report Details The Rise of Business Intelligence Software (ostatic.com)
- Endeca adds Twitter and email to BI searches (v3.co.uk)
- Red Hat and Jaspersoft Extend the Reach of Open Source for Fat Spaniel Technologies (eon.businesswire.com)