I loved the new upgraded design of Inside-R, Revo’s new(?) community.
And promptly shot up a blog application.
What makes Inside- R- slightly better than SDC, Analyticbridge,PlanetR and R _bloggers (with due respects)
- Open Id logins (I think thats a new and good step)
- Options for automated feed parsing for blogs
- More than just a blog aggregator- includes sections on other stuff- thus more like a community than a big feed
- Abbreviated feeds- just gives you two-three lines of summary per post than the whole big schmakaround -thats a time saver for me —(D Smith is the only -lonely blogger atm there)
- The more the merrier- One more place to read and write R.
btw is the name insider (as in guy who knows inside stuff) or Inside- R (as in get inside the R box)- just kidding. With PlyR, ManipulatR, ApplyR and now Inside R- the pun gets MerrieR
If my blog app gets rejected- these views may change ,grr