Reading about the latest back and forth and then back again rounds between not that conservative Republicans, conservative Republicans, liberal Democrats, not so liberal Democrats makes you wonder if there is some way of quantifying the daily dose of political news. If we can quantify the level of terror threat in color coding, can we create a blue and red nastiness index for quantifying the political debates in a country.
The Nastiness Index can be used to decribe political equilibrium in a country. eg in USA if the Index shows high blue , and less red it means the Democrats are pummeling the Republicans. If the Index shows low blue and low red, it means all is quiet. If it shows high red, and low blue , it means the opposition is down and the administration is up.Stock markets can use this index to quantify the level of political activity, inactivity and stability of elected governments.
If the nastiness index shows high blue and high red, it means its election time folks.
2) they are trying to improve you for your own good. or change you for their own good.
3)they dont understand half the things you do…watch sports, video games,cars, etc….they are not nagging just asking
4) women try to restrict the self destructive tendencies of men.
maybe thats why the dinosaurs went extinct. their wives stopped nagging them and they ended up fighting and killing each other in the spare time.
5) its actually a sign of affection and they are just expressing themselves. They nag because men are not so good listeners. Huh…
6) behind every great man was a women …who nagged him till he became great. does not apply to men named Clinton.
7) they are socially conditioned to nag.
I mean wouldn’t it be boring if all you could do was watch sports, or hang out with the guys in peace with no one to disturb you. I mean wasn’t that the reason we get married because we get bored out of doing nothing but watching sports and hanging out with the guys.
Do not show this to your wife . If you know me, do not forward it to my wife.