for A few songs more
My favorite Queen Songs
Cloud Computing for Christmas
My second book – R for Cloud Computing : An Approach for Data Scientists is now ready for sale ( ebook). Softcover should be available within a month. Some of you have already booked an online review copy. It has taken me 2 years to write this book, and as always I accept all feedback on how to be a better writer.
I would like to especially thank Hannah Bracken of Springer Publishing for this.
and I dedicate this book to my 7 year son Kush.
“Everything that is good in me, come from your love, Kush“
How to go around a Writer’s Block
Tales from the crypto-
1) Accept the inevitability of writer’s block and surrender to it for a few days. Even Nobel Prize Winners have had it
2) Divert your attention from constantly thinking on the same topic by reading a completely different topic
3) Relax your body . Some people exercise and run. Me, I prefer a pedicure
4) Open your computer and start typing whatever comes to your mind for five minutes. Think of it as a game of speedy fingers. After 5 minutes pause. Hey that was not so bad
5) Distract yourself .Watch Benedict Cumberbatch and Listen to Freddy Mercury. or Mika. Music helps
6) Tea is the only stimulant that is legal AND healthy even if you take it a lot. Everything else including alcohol, pills, weed, coffee will cause pain OR side effects
7) Create an artificial deadline and type type type. Edit for quality later.
8) Stop worrying on getting the right words in first go and focus on creation first and polishing later. Worrying kills creativity
9) Time spent on Internet is not counted as time spent productively, so go for a digital detox. Switch off all technology for two days if you can
10) More relaxing- Pray to someone or something you believe. Visit someplace you enjoyed. Smell the roses. This too shall pass.
continued from- How to be a Better Writer