Hurray I am on Inside -R
Thats blog post number 1 there.
Basically Inside R is a go-to site for tips, tricks, packages, as well as blog posts. It thus enhances R Bloggers – but also adds in other multiple features as well.
It is an excellent place for R beginners and learning R. Also it is moderated ( so you wont get the flashy jhing bhang stuff- just your R.
What I really liked is the Pretty R functionality for turning R code -its nifty for color coding R code for use of posting in your blog, journal or article
and when you are there drop them a line for their excellent R support for events (like Pizza, sponsorship) and nifty R packages (doSNOW, foreach, RevoScaler, RevoDeployR) and how much open core makes them look silly?
Come on Revolution- share the open code for RevoScaler package- did you notice any sales dip when you open sourced the other packages? (cue to David Smith to roll his eyes again)
Anyway- all that is part of the R family fun 🙂
Do check http://www.inside-r.org/pretty-r
- Revolution links R stats package to apps (go.theregister.com)
- Introducing RevoDeployR: Web Services for R (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Taking R to the Limit: Parallelism and Big Data (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Dress your R code for the Web with Pretty R (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Why Apache keeps Google at a safe distance (zdnet.com)
- Why I Hate Blogs with Too Many Ads (bloggingot.com)
- The Fear Of Selling Out, And The Blogger Code Of Monetization (davidrisley.com)
- Revolution Analytics Introduces Enterprise-Class Application Integration, Deployment & Administration for R (eon.businesswire.com)