Okay, through the weekend I created a website for a few of my favourite things.
It’s on at https://rforanalytics.wordpress.com/
Graphical User Interfaces for R
Jerry Rubin said: “Don’t trust anyone over thirty
I dont trust anyone not using atleast one R GUI. Here’s a list of the top 10.
Code Enhancers for R
Here is a list of top 5 code enhancers,editors in R
R Commercial Software
A list of companies and software making (and) selling R software (and) services. Hint- it is almost 5 (unless I missed someone)
R Graphs Resources
R’s famous graphing capabilities and equally famous learning curve can be made a bit more humane- using some of these resources.
Because that’s what I do (all I do as per my cat) , and I am pretty good at it.
Using R from other Software
R can be used successfully from a lot of analytical software including some surprising ones praising the great 3000 packages library.
(to be continued- as I find more stuff I will keep it there, some ideas- database access from R, prominent R consultants, prominent R packages, famous R interviewees 😉 )
ps- The quote from Jerry Rubin seems funny for a while. I turn 34 this year.
- Web Analytic Tools – Which is Right for You? (bloggingtips.com)
- OkCupid Demystifies Dating with Big Data (gigaom.com)
- Stata/SAS/SPSS – Numeric Data Services – Subject Guides at Syracuse University Library (researchguides.library.syr.edu)
- Michigan State University Libraries – Data Services – Data Analysis (lib.msu.edu)
- SPSS Guru embraces the freeware, R (ekonometrics.blogspot.com)