I have been busy-
1) Finally my divorce came through. My advice – dont do it without a pre-nup ! Alimony means all the money.
2) Spending time on Quora after getting bored from LinkedIn, Twitter,Facebook,Google Plus,Tumblr, WordPress
See this answer to-
1) we will change the world
2) if we get 1% of a billion people market, we will be rich
3) if we have got funding, most of the job is done
4) lets pay ourselves high salaries since we got funded
5) our idea is awesome and cant be copied, improvised, stolen, replicated
6) startups are painless
7) it is a better life than a corporate career
8) long term vision is important than short term cash burn
9) we will never sell out or exit. never
10) its a great idea to make startups with friend
Say hello to me – http://www.quora.com/Ajay-Ohri/answers
3) Writing freelance articles on APIs for Programmable Web
Why write pro? See point 1)
4) Writing poetry on http://poemsforkush.com/. It now gets 23000 views a month. I wish I could say my poems were great, but the readers are kind (364 subscribers!) and also Google Image Search is very very kind.
5) Kicking tires with next book ” R for Cloud Computing” and be tuned for another writing announcement
6) Waiting for Paul Kent, VP, SAS Big Data to reply to my emails for interview after HE promised me!! You dont get to 105 interviews without being a bit stubborn!
7) Sighing on politics engulfing my American friends especially with regards to Chic-fil-A and Romney’s gaffes. Now thats what I call a first world problem! Protesting by eating or boycotting chicken sandwiches! In India we had the world’s biggest blackout two days in a row- and no one is attending the Hunger Fast against corruption protests!
8) Watching Olympics! Our glorious nation of 1.2 billion very smart people has managed to win 1 Bronze till today!! Michael Phelps has won more medals and more gold than the whole of India has since the Olympics Games began!!
9) Consulting to pay the bills. includes writing R code, making presentations. Why consult when I have writing to do? See point 1)
10) Reading New York Times to get insights on Big Data and Analytics. Trust them- they know what they are doing!