Revo R gets more and more yum yum-
he following new features:
- Direct import of SAS data sets into the native, efficient XDF file format
- Direct import of fixed-format text data files into XDF file format
- New commands to read subsets of rows and variables from XDF files in memory;
- Many enhancements to the R Productivity Environment (RPE) for Windows
- Expanded and updated user documentation
- Added support on Linux for the big-data statistics package RevoScaleR
- Added support on Windows for Web Services integration of predictive analytics with RevoDeployR.
Revolution R Enterprise 4.2 is available immediately for 64-bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems. Pricing starts at $1,000 per single-user workstation
And its free for academic licenses- so come on guys it is worth atleast one download, and test.
- Revolution R Enterprise 4.2 now available (revolutionanalytics.com)
- ‘Red Hat for stats’ goes toe-to-toe with SAS (go.theregister.com)
- Revolution in the News (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 now available (redhat.com)