With almost 26 blogs joining there (I suspect many more should join , it seems like a good website to use for analytics users and students. My favorite SAS Blog is http://statcompute.spaces.live.com/ – its pure code- little anything else.
- SAS wins NCTA 21 Education Leadership Award (eon.businesswire.com)
- SAS Business Intelligence Made Easy for Business Professionals (eon.businesswire.com)
- SAS vs Open Source, ctd (revolutionanalytics.com)
- SAS “Goes Deep” at the 11th STA/UNH Plugfest Event (eon.businesswire.com)
- Clinovo Introduces Innovative SAS Solutions at WUSS 2010 (prweb.com)
- SAS and R joins SAS-x (r-bloggers.com)
- New Deal in Statistical Training (r-bloggers.com)