David Smith of Revo presents a nice webinar on the capabilities and abilities of Revolution R- if you are R curious and wonder how the commercial version has matured- you may want to take a look.
click below to view an executive Webinar
Revolution R Enterprise—presented by author and blogger David Smith:
This Webinar covers how R users can upgrade to:
- Multi-processor speed improvements and parallel processing
- Productivity and debugging with an integrated development environment (IDE) for the R language
- “Big Data” analysis, with out-of-memory storage of multi-gigabyte data sets
- Web Services for R, to integrate R computations and graphics into 3rd-Party applications like Excel and BI Dashboards
- Expert technical support and consulting services for R
This webinar will be of value to current R users who want to learn more about the additional capabilities of Revolution R Enterprise to enhance the productivity, ease of use, and enterprise readiness of open source R. R users in academia will also find this webinar valuable: we will explain how all members of the academic community can obtain Revolution R Enterprise free of charge.