A new poll/survey on actual usage of R in Data Mining
R has been steadily growing in popularity among data miners and analytic professionals.
Another aspect of tool usefulness is how much does it help with the entire data mining process from data preparation and cleaning, modeling, evaluation, visualization and presentation (excluding deployment).
New KDnuggets Poll is asking:
What part of your analytics / data mining work in the past 12 months was done in R?
- Survey: R used by more data miners than any other tool (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Good News for Data Geeks, Bad News for Everyone Else (izabael.com)
- Skills of a good data miner (zyxo.wordpress.com)
- Why Data mining in CRM? (alsysoncrm.wordpress.com)
- Data Mining: How Companies Know Your Personal Information – TIME (bjconquest.com)
- What Data Mining Firms Know About You (yro.slashdot.org)