Here is a training course by BI Vendor, Netezza which uses R analytical capabilties. Its using R in the customized appliances of Netezza.
R Modeling for TwinFin i-Class
Learn how to use TwinFin i-Class for scaling up the R language.
In this class, you’ll learn how to use R to create models using huge data and how to create R algorithms that exploit our asymmetric massively parallel (AMPP®) architecture. Netezza has seamlessly integrated with R to offload the heavy lifting of the computational processing on TwinFin i-Class. This results in higher performance and increased scalability for R. Sign up for this class to learn how to take advantage of TwinFin i-Class for your R modeling. Topics include:
- R CRAN package installation on TwinFin i-Class
- Creating models using R on TwinFin i-Class
- Creating R algorithms for TwinFin i-Class
Hands-on classroom lecture, lab exercises, tour
Knowledgeable R users – modelers, analytic developers, data miners
0.5 day: 12pm-4pm Wednesday, June 23 OR 8am-12pm Thursday, June 24 OR 1pm-5pm Thursday, June 24, 2010
Enzee Universe 2010, Boston, MA
- Working knowledge of R and parallel computing
- Have analytic, compute-intensive challenges
- Understanding of data mining and analytics