Ok I promised a weekly cartoon on Friday but it’s Saturday.
Last week we spoofed Larry Ellison , Jim Goodnight and Bill Gates– people who created billions of taxes for the economy but would be regarded as evil by some open source guys- though they may have created more jobs for more families than the whole Federal Reserve Bank did in 2008-10. Jobs are necessary for families. Period.
You can review it here https://decisionstats.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/os1.png
In Part 2- we see Open Source is actually older than Stallman (yes people are older than Stallman) – in fact open source has been around for far more time than even
Jim Goodnight’s current age- which can be revealed by using proc goodnight options=all.
- SAS vs Open Source, ctd (revolutionanalytics.com)
- SAS vs Open Source (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Internal Email on Why a Software Company Migrates Away from MySQL (enterpriseirregulars.com)
- Microsoft is Still Attacking “Open Source” and Standards, But Has No Other Choice (techrights.org)
- SAS CEO Jim Goodnight Will Participate in The Economist’s Ideas Economy: Human Potential Event in September (eon.businesswire.com)
- Is Linux FOSS or open source? (zdnet.com)
- Saturday Morning Cartoons Repeats Itself (tor.com)