AsterData ‘s successful series on Big Data Summits continues at Dallas
This event takes place next month in the relatively warm Bay Area.
The event takes place at
Here is the agenda for the Big Data Summit in NY, which I am planning to attend. Registration is free so feel …er free to drop in.
the agenda for the evening. the event will begin promptly at 6 p.m
- Welcome Reception: Snacks and drinks
- A Plan for Large Scale Data Analytics: How to Utilize Aster nCluster and Hadoop in a Symbiotic Relationship to Support Processing in Excess of 100 Billion Rows Per Month
– Michael Brown, EVP, Software Engineering, and Will Duckworth, Director, Software Engineering, comScore, Inc.
- Making Sense of Hadoop – Its Fit With Data Warehouses
– Colin White, President and Founder of BI Research
- MapReduce Inside a Database System – When and How
Case Studies from ShareThis, Specific Media, and Others
– Tasso Argyros, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder of Aster Data
- Large-Scale Analytics at LinkedIn
– Jonathan Goldman, Former Principal Scientist at LinkedIn
- Networking Mixer: Beer, wine, hot hors d’oeuvres
The Roosevelt Hotel
45 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
For more information click here: Big Data Summit
For Additional Info contact