Here is the agenda for the Big Data Summit in NY, which I am planning to attend. Registration is free so feel …er free to drop in.
the agenda for the evening. the event will begin promptly at 6 p.m
- Welcome Reception: Snacks and drinks
- A Plan for Large Scale Data Analytics: How to Utilize Aster nCluster and Hadoop in a Symbiotic Relationship to Support Processing in Excess of 100 Billion Rows Per Month
– Michael Brown, EVP, Software Engineering, and Will Duckworth, Director, Software Engineering, comScore, Inc.
- Making Sense of Hadoop – Its Fit With Data Warehouses
– Colin White, President and Founder of BI Research
- MapReduce Inside a Database System – When and How
Case Studies from ShareThis, Specific Media, and Others
– Tasso Argyros, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder of Aster Data
- Large-Scale Analytics at LinkedIn
– Jonathan Goldman, Former Principal Scientist at LinkedIn
- Networking Mixer: Beer, wine, hot hors d’oeuvres
The Roosevelt Hotel
45 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
For more information click here: Big Data Summit
For Additional Info contact
One thought on “The Big Data Summit Agenda”
Would love to receive any content(written) that is output from this event.