From the land Down Under, where Gartner gathers business summit thunder.
February 22 – 23 • Sydney, AUSTRALIA
From Information to Intelligence:
Evaluate, Execute and Evolve
At Gartner Business Intelligence & Information Management Summit 2011 you will experience a unique mix of Gartner research presentations, guest keynote addresses, real-life case studies and interactive panel discussions to provide you with a holistic view of the business intelligence and performance management landscape. Information, insight and advice are channeled through an increasingly targeted and focused approach, taking you from the high-level strategic view all the way to your specific issue.
Click here to read more about this session.
Best Practice Workshops:
- How to Become an Effective Data Warehouse Modeler
- Analytics – Business Intelligence and Performance Management ITScore
Analyst User Roundtables:
- Enterprise Information Management – Focusing on What Matters to the Business
- Sharepoint – thin edge of the wedge to the MS family
- Preparing for the 2020 workplace
Worldwide Expertise at Your Fingertips!
Your questions on Business Intelligence and Performance Management answered. Meet the Gartner Analysts presenting at the Summit and book your exclusive 30 minute one-on-one ( lap top dance) with the Analysts of your choice.
- Gartner Announces Business Intelligence Summit 2010 (eon.businesswire.com)
- Cyber-Ark and CUNA Mutual Group Present Session at Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2010 (eon.businesswire.com)
- Gartner Slashes Forecast for PC Shipments in 2010 and 2011 (dailyfinance.com)
- Reducing the Cost of Business Intelligence with Open Source (itexpertvoice.com)
- Aveksa to Demonstrate Access Governance Thought Leadership at Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit (eon.businesswire.com)
- Lighthouse Security Group a Silver Sponsor at Gartner IAM Summit (eon.businesswire.com)
- SAS in Leaders Quadrant for Business Intelligence Platforms (eon.businesswire.com)