This is a post that lists down my talks or conferences on Analytics and will be updated as I keep talking.
It also lists sponsors.
1) Big Data Big Analytics – http://krishnarajpm.com/bigdata/abstract.pdf Workshop on Statistical Machine Learning and Game Theory Approaches for Large Scale Data Analysis 9 July 2012 – 14 July 2012 Sponsored by Mathematical Sciences, Division of Science and Engineering Research Board at Bangalore India
Department of Science & Technology Government of India. (sponsored airfare-hotel accomodation-honorium)
2) Data Analytics using the Cloud- Challenges and Opportunities for India at 1st International Symposium on Big Data and Cloud Computing Challenges(ISBCC-2014) March 27-28, 2014 VIT University, Chennai, India Sponsored by BRNS (flight)
3) Open Source Analytics at OSSCamp 2014 http://osscamp.in/
1) First Big Data Conference -New York sponsored by Aster Data (flight-stay)
2) Data Mining 2009 Sponsored by SAS Institute ( flight-stay)
1) Using R in HR Analytics -HR Tech Europe 2012 http://blog.hrtecheurope.com/2012/08/more-r-in-hr/ also http://blog.revolutionanalytics.com/2012/11/using-r-in-the-human-resources-department.html
2) R for Business Analytics- Analytics India Magazine
3) Data Mining Research People Award 2010: Data Mining Blog http://www.dataminingblog.com/data-mining-research-interview-ajay-ohri/
4) Statsjobs – April 2008 http://statjobs.blogspot.in/2008/04/interview-with-ajay-ohri-data-mining.html
1) Blogger of the Week Social Media Collective http://socialmediatoday.com/SMC/67268
2) Member of the Month (2 times) on Analyticbridge $250 awarded twice
If you need me to talk on analytics – drop me a line at http://linkedin.com/in/ajayohri and I can talk.