Message from PAW and TAW conferences
The PAW and TAW New York City Early Bird discounts end this Friday.
– NEXT WEEK: PAW for Government, Sept 12-13, in Washington DC. An amazing line-up of keynotes including Congressman Darrell Issa. Coverage of predictive analytics deployment by over a dozen government agencies. See www.pawgov.com
– Predictive Analytics World NYC – Oct 16-21 – Early Bird Pricing ends this Friday, Sept 9 – register now to save $400 over the full price. Three tracks, over 40 sessions, keynotes from Davenport and from IBM Research on their Jeopardy-Winning Watson – plus much more. Seewww.pawcon.com/nyc
– Text Analytics World NYC (Oct 16-21) also ends Early Bird Pricing this Friday, Sept 9 – register now to save $400 over the full price. Over 25 sessions with case studies from Accident Fund, Amdocs, Bundle.com, Citibank, Google, Intuit, MetLife, PayPal, and much more. See www.tawgo.com/nyc
– PAW London: Nov 30 – Dec 1. Case studies from BBC, GSK, HP, ING, Lloyds TSB, Paychex, US Bank, Yahoo!, and more. See www.pawcon.com/london
* For informative event updates: www.pawcon.com/signup-us.php