There are four main types of commercial white papers:
- Business benefits: Makes a business case for a certain technology or methodology.
- Technical: Describes how a certain technology works.
- Hybrid: Combines business benefits with technical details in a single document.
- Policy: Makes a case for a certain political solution to a societal or economic challenge.
Name the best white paper you ever read? (comment that in the field)..
What categoy of white papers is the best?
Do you think white papers are too expensive or they give adequate ROI?
To be continued- including
- demographic and social network analysis of analysts and white paper sponsors to measure interaction effects.
- white papers segmented by type of software company
- proc freq analysis of the words frequency data viz in white papers written by same analysts for different companies on same topics.
- Race and ethnic analysis of influencers and analysts in Business Analysts and Business Intelligence. – Null hypothesis – it is not a white mans world, women, Hispanics and other minorities are adequately represented.
Why I am doing this?
I am writing a white paper on WHO writes a white paper?
Sponsorships are invited- but academics and startups in analytics may be preferred.
- White papers with or without forced registration? (leadsexplorer.com)
- What is a “white paper”? (kfwhite.wordpress.com)
- Awash in White Papers (nelsontouchconsulting.wordpress.com)