A new challenge for R , SAS and all techie bloggers-
As part of the DailyPost, we’re launching two campaigns:
- Post a Day 2011: Post something to your blog every single day through 2011
- Post a Week 2011: Post to your blog at least once a week through 2011
Signing up is simple – do the following:
- Post on your blog, right now, that you’re participating
- (You can grab a sample post from dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Use the tag postaday2011 or postaweek2011 in your posts (tips on tagging here)
- Go to dailypost.wordpress.com
- Subscribe to dailypost.wordpress.com– you’ll get reminders and inspirations every day to help you bring your full potential to your WordPress blog!
Do you write a blog or own a website?
Well how about taking up this challenge?
Who Dares- Wins
- Challenge for 2011: Want to blog more often? (via WordPress.com News) (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- A Blog A Day You Say … (lifewithsarcoidosis.wordpress.com)
- Participating in Daily Post 2011 (musicofourheart.wordpress.com)
- Google Analytics Plugins WordPress Bloggers May Need (forthelose.org)
- Regular Blogging (dougpete.wordpress.com)
- Post a day, why not? (gazaliahmad.wordpress.com)
- I’m Accepting the Challenge (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- I Wanna Blog! (theconcertslut.wordpress.com)
- I’m Posting every day in 2011! (manyhorsesmane.wordpress.com)
- My New Year’s Blogging Resolution (mikestake.wordpress.com)
- R-bloggers in 2010: Top 14 R posts, site statistics and invitation for sponsors (r-statistics.com)