My presentation at the Timesgroup office went well. I have uploaded a copy on to the Google Docs and it can be viewed here http://docs.google.com/Presentation?docid=dcvss358_324cfhpg7cv&hl=en
Some questions that came out of the discussion were –
1) Businesses are aligned in types of products that can be sold ?
What are the 5 top segments of customers ( irrespective of product) that come to your website
2) Cross Sell- What are the top 10 products ( irrespective of whether you own them or not) that can be sold to your customer database
3) Who are the top dis satisfied customers of your competitors ?
4) Businesses change every year . How many times are reporting systems over hauled completely to reflect the change – say once in six months?
5) How many employees go in for self funded training once a year ?
Overall , a great discussion and hopefully it helps you answer the above questions too.