Message from our Sponsors and my favorite Analytics conference ( only if I could attend a cool analytics conference nearby in Asia (singapore/turkey?) -sighs) Even useR wont come to Asia ever?-
This is the number 1 conference for analytics in the world and it is next month in Chicago, USA? So you think you have the best analytics software or product or service. Here is where you can find it out!
|It’s time to amp-up your analytics strategy. It’s time to beef up your analytics strategy by attending Predictive Analytics World Chicago, June 10-13, 2013. With over 30 case studies from leading organizations across a spectrum of industries, this is the must-attend event for anyone serious about their analytics strategy.
Here’s what your peers had to say about their experience at PAW:
|“Great speakers, interesting content, and great networking. PAW conferences are among my favorite analytic events!”
– Karl Rexer, Ph.D. Rexer Analytics“This vendor neutral conference always gives me tangible ideas I can put to work right away.”
– Greg Hayworth, Humana
“Predictive Analytics World did a great job keeping up with the trends in Predictive Modeling. There were also plenty of opportunities to learn about the most valuable resources available to data scientists.”
– Conor Sontag, Marketing Evolution
“People who are in analytics must join Predictive Analytics World and see the state of the art projects.”
– Burak Buyuktombak, Avea Telecommunication Services (Turkey)
And there is more where that came from.
Who’s attending PAW Chicago 2013?
Here are just a few of the many companies attending:
And many more!
Registration options for all budgets.
PAW Chicago has a variety of conference pass options available to meet budgets of all sizes.
Learn more about pricing and how to register.
To build awareness of Eric Siegel’s new, acclaimed book, Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die (published by Wiley Feb. 19), an offer ya can’t refuse.
Order the book on April 3 via Amazon ($15) for:
1. Free access to the first of 4 modules of the author’s online training program, Predictive Analytics Applied
2. A 35% discount off the full training ($495), or its in-person version, Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing & Web ($1,495 – Apr 25-26 in NYC)
3. Automatic entrance into a drawing to receive a pass for any Predictive Analytics World this year (San Francisco, Chicago, DC, Boston, London, or Berlin).
Ajay- at $15 a pop, and quite a nice book, it’s a steal! See book review here–