Serendipity, luck and sheer chut-zpah enabled me to watch from the front seat, a jazz performance by Igor Buttman and the quartet at the NCPA , Mumbai. Most of the crowd was elderly Parsis, so I really didnt help matters by wearing a baseball hat.
The jazz was lovely. The quartet has a pianist who is blind and has golden hair, and man, he could sing too besides playing BOTH classical piano and jazz. He needs to be taught a lesson by Butman into humility though.
an amazing blind pianist and vocalist, Oleg Akkuratov. A visually challenged boy from a small Russian town, Armavir, Akkuratov is an exceptionally talented pianist and vocalist, a unique jazz and classical musician, who participated in UNESCO’s International Choir. He has won numerous international contests and has been awarded the World Health Organization’s “Health” award, entitled “For the will to live”. At the age of nineteen Oleg outplayed many others to win the International Piano Competition in Novosibirsk.
He has performed in the Olympic Games and Para-Olympic Games, inspiring many handicapped people.
America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests.
- Henry Kissinger: The White House Years,
- The price of oil is shit. The Russian military industrial complex needs to boost up GDP and this can help Russian arms sales to Middle East Arab countries
- Replace inventory of obsolete weapons by dumping them and testing them
- Rehearse and collect intel on American Special Forces capabilities and Air Force capabilities including stealing technology
- Bond more with Iran who has also entered post their new accepted deal . Iran without nukes and without sanctions
- Completely take off attention over Crimean war and the sanctions there.
- Regain Internationational stature as a player in a multipolar world
- America has done a great job of handling both Iraq and Afghan conflicts so far and can be relied in a presidential lame duck tenure to avoid decisive action
- Tie up Assad and possibly Iran back in the WarSaw Pact (Putin edition)
- Boost price of oil (maybe)
- Kill Islamic terrorists (since they have suffered more deaths from them than all Western Country citizens combined)
- Test waters and capabilities for enhanced global warfare positions
Many students want to get an internship in data science.
Here is a list of free resources and THINGS TO DO to help you prepare BEFORE the interview
4. write one blog post a week for atleast 400 words on what you have learnt in the week before
not including political parties or state governments here is a list of top 5 unethical companies in India in terms of controversies
- Company 1 -cant say because they bought ads on my media channel
- Company 2- censored because they are friends to the government
- Company 3- threatened with goondas as well as law suits
- Company 4- included only so we can play with it’s stock price
- Company 5- a company on its way down and no friends to help
That is how the way the financial media reports news on companies in India. This is because unlike the United States , our SEBI ( equivalent to SEC) does not investigate insider trading with the same zeal as Preet Bharara does.
Sorry for the spam.
I was there on June 10 to attend the hands-on-session cum event for IBM’s PaaS offering IBM Bluemix. The event took place at http://cercles.co.in/ which is a relatively new startup coworking space in Hauz Khas Village Delhi. Since this was just 5 minute walk from where I currently live, I attended along with an intern and a colleague of my new training company http://decisionstats.org The event was nicely organized, the infrastructure was good, the speakers were quite awesome. To read what really happened you can see the summary at the clouddelhi hashtag.
One thing I noticed R is not really given as much attention in Bluemix. I particularly found IBM Watson APIs (which are RESTful) to be a great case for #rstats packages .
Bluemix has a nice interface, and they are offering 30 day free which is quite low compared to 1 yr of AWS. IBM is focussed on hybrid cloud for enterprises and opportunities for people like us depend on becoming ISV (Independent Software Vendors) or Partners in the IBM ecosystem https://twitter.com/hashtag/CloudDelhi?src=hash
Fortunately I didnt have to speak. I liked Cercles well enough to book a seat for my startup for the next month something which I have not done so despite considering two-three other co-working hubs in the past in Delhi-Gurgaon.
An additional thing was Woman in Tech as a theme. I found some of the reactions interesting there. Perhaps Governments need to adopt the Woman in Tech theme, but they seem ignorant and uninformed as corporations try to tweak their policies to gain and retain talent, than advise policy makers to help create a better ecosystem.