Is KAGGLE a website only for super human data scientists? NO NO NO
You can be a kaggler very easily-
1) Understand how kernels function especially input file and output submission- The best is to use Notebook method not script method of using code
2) Have basic knowledge of EDA and Data Viz in either R or Python ( if you dont know that EDA means exploratory data analysis you can start learning – from Kaggle KERNELS itself
3) Have basic knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms (and how to apply ) and how to compare Area under Curve (AUC)
4) Deep Learning is advanced and for Python preferably
5) Practice one hour a day. Kaggle is like a gym for the brain if you do this for a year, see where your career zooms.
And one more thing- cross post your code on Github hashtag#bigdata hashtag#love hashtag#machinelearning hashtag#analytics hashtag#datascience hashtag#deeplearning hashtag#python hashtag#r hashtag#howto hashtag#github hashtag#datamining hashtag#datavisualization