not including political parties or state governments here is a list of top 5 unethical companies in India in terms of controversies
- Company 1 -cant say because they bought ads on my media channel
- Company 2- censored because they are friends to the government
- Company 3- threatened with goondas as well as law suits
- Company 4- included only so we can play with it’s stock price
- Company 5- a company on its way down and no friends to help
That is how the way the financial media reports news on companies in India. This is because unlike the United States , our SEBI ( equivalent to SEC) does not investigate insider trading with the same zeal as Preet Bharara does.
Sorry for the spam.