3) Fellow Human Beings for being nice to me when they feel curt, for displaying civilized manners, and working together in a vast invisible web of commerce, trade and exchange to meet our needs.
4) Scientists and Engineers who create wonderful technology by spending hours , months , years of their lives and giving it up for free on the Internet.
5) Powerful people who take time to mentor unknown wild cards, and young people to rejuvenate with new exciting ideas.
6) people who appreciate my poetry and people who appreciate my technology. and people who criticize only in the intention of me striving to create something better.
7) Noble people who help me pay my bills by hiring my talent and energy
8) Family members who have learnt to cope with my eccentricities and humor me with a smile and who love me and appreciate me , just for being me.
9) Friends who swallow my wit and boredom with kindness
10) YOU- for reading this. A writer is only as good as the attention span of his reader.