called “Just the Facts”. Details at
Wednesday, November 18 | 1 p.m. ET
Who should attend
Directors, line-of-business managers, front-line staff, business users, analysts, power users, quantitative modelers and decision makers who want to view, analyze and share or make evidence-based decisions.
Why you shouldn’t miss this Webinar
Most organizations continue to face challenging times. And in challenging times, you need to ensure that all of your employees are making strategic decisions based on solid, factual information.
Fortunately, the latest reporting enhancements make it easy to share key information with a far larger, more diverse set of decision makers across your organization. After all, one size doesn’t fit all in effective reporting.
Attend this Webinar and learn how to:
- Create a culture of fact-based decision making.
- Empower diverse users with different skills and requirements with common reporting.
- Create reporting that takes into account multiple personas within your organization.
- Share consistent, holistic views that will enhance decision-making abilities across the enterprise.
The big picture
Achieving accurate, easy-to-use reporting is a key component of the comprehensive, fully integrated platform for SAS® Business Analytics, which:
- Meets the needs of all the diverse users in an organization.
- Provides an effective infrastructure for managing the growing appetite for intelligence.
- Helps you derive more value from existing technology and information assets.
- Supports sustainable growth of your organization through innovative use of technology and information.