We both lie silently still
in the dead of the night
Although we both lie close together
We feel miles apart inside
Was it something I said or something I did
Did the words not come out right
Though I tried not to hurt you
Though I tried
But I guess that’s why they say
Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn
Yeah it does
I listen to our favorite song
playing on the radio
Hear the DJ say loves a game
of easy come and easy go
But I wonder does he know
Has he ever felt like this
And I know that you’d be here somehow
If I could have let you know somehow
Though it’s been a while now
I can still feel so much pain
Like a knife that cuts you the wound heals
but the scar, that scar remains
I know I could have saved a love that night
If I’d known what to say
Instead of makin’ love
We both made our separate ways
But now I hear you found somebody new
and that I never meant that much to you
To hear that tears me up inside
And to see you cuts me like a knife
ps- Every rose has its thorn, every blogger has its horn.
America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests.
- Henry Kissinger: The White House Years,
- The price of oil is shit. The Russian military industrial complex needs to boost up GDP and this can help Russian arms sales to Middle East Arab countries
- Replace inventory of obsolete weapons by dumping them and testing them
- Rehearse and collect intel on American Special Forces capabilities and Air Force capabilities including stealing technology
- Bond more with Iran who has also entered post their new accepted deal . Iran without nukes and without sanctions
- Completely take off attention over Crimean war and the sanctions there.
- Regain Internationational stature as a player in a multipolar world
- America has done a great job of handling both Iraq and Afghan conflicts so far and can be relied in a presidential lame duck tenure to avoid decisive action
- Tie up Assad and possibly Iran back in the WarSaw Pact (Putin edition)
- Boost price of oil (maybe)
- Kill Islamic terrorists (since they have suffered more deaths from them than all Western Country citizens combined)
- Test waters and capabilities for enhanced global warfare positions
- CONTENT LINK SHARING- Post 4 articles a week on blog. Post 10 links a day on Facebook to current and old content
- SCRAPE CONTENT- For your discussion forum Scrape content from Stack Overflow and rewrite it to make it more user-friendly. Boost SEO using link sharing (step 1)
- LINK SCHEMES- Accept 70,000 rs for promoting trainings on your blog. Then post links on it.
- FAKE ACCOUNTS- Use fake accounts to post content on discussion forum
- ARBITRAGE- Google Report spam links are here
“Webspam” refers to pages that try to trick Google into ranking them highly. Before you file a webspam report, see if the page might have a different problem:
|This page is really webspam.
But Facebook addresses SPAM completely different in it’s user interface. It actually encourages people to create fake accounts to boost content spamming though it kind of dents its own advertising promoted content revenue by doing so.
How do I report spam on Facebook?
You can report spam using the report links near most content types and features on Facebook. Keep in mind that you may have to log in to do so.
If your account is sending spam, reset your password. Malware can also sometimes cause your account to post things without your knowledge. Learn how to remove malware.
If someone is repeatedly posting something you think is spam, consider unfriending, blocking or reporting that person.
If you think someone posting spam has had their account hacked, tell them to visit the Help Center to learn how to fix it.
This leads to arbitrage opportunities in which spammy behavior in one social media is just enthusiastic behaviour in another social media.