one more webinar, but a newer software and a changing paradigm.
Webinar: Introducing Jaspersoft 4.1- North America
Date: June 8, 2011
Time: 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET
Duration: 60 Minutes
Self-service Business Intelligence helps individuals and organizations respond quickly to operational and strategic decisions. A driving factor for the success of self-service BI is an intuitive and integrated UI that spans reporting, dashboards, and data analysis. Additionally, the rise of the cloud and big-data environments presents new opportunities for organizations that can analyze and respond to these emerging data sources.
In this webinar, see how the new Jaspersoft Business Intelligence Suite 4.1 release achieves all this and more.
Register now and learn how you can now take advantage of:
- Modern self-service BI for reporting and analysis: powerful, unified capabilities for both ad hoc reporting and analysis tasks.
- Flexible insight into any data source: a seamless analytics UI for both data stored within relational, OLAP, and big data stores.
- Maximum performance—now designed to take advantage of 64-bit processors.
Join the webinar and explore the world’s most advanced and affordable BI suite through live demos, interactive Q&A and more.
the upcoming Jaspersoft 4.1 Webinar and Demo. Here’s a preview of what you’ll see:
- Unified drag-and-drop UI for reporting and analytics. Jaspersoft 4.1 delivers powerful, unified drag-and-drop usability to both ad hoc reporting and analysis tasks while supporting both in-memory and OLAP engines. That means easier, more powerful analysis for business users and a faster route to self-service BI.
- Insight against any data source. The analytics UI provides easier, more powerful analysis across relational, OLAP, and Big Data stores.
- High performance with native 64-bit installer support. With Jaspersoft 4.1, you can also scale BI applications to new performance heights, thanks to full support for today’s powerful 64-bit processors.
Join us for the webinar and see how quickly and easily BI Builders like you can deliver true, self-service BI, combining reports, dashboards, and analytics, against virtually any data source — all through a single, web-based UI.
- Calling R from JasperReports Server (r-bloggers.com)