Home » Posts tagged 'Quora'
Tag Archives: Quora
- Write 50 words . That’s a paragraph.
- Write 400 words . That’s a page.
- Write 300 pages. That’s a manuscript.
- Write everyday. That’s a habit.
- Edit and Rewrite. That’s how you get better.
- Spread your writing for people to comment. That’s called feedback.
- Dont worry about rejection or publication. That’s a writer.
- When not writing, read. Read from writers better than you. Read and Perceive.
But overall, just write more to get better.
1000+ votes on Quora!! Probably my most viewed content ever (besides my Poem on Michael Jackson)
I have recently become a Quora addict, and you can see why it is such a great site. If possible say hello to me there at
My latest favorite question-
What are the most hilarious pie charts?
I am only showing you some of the answers, you can see the rest yourself.