Home » Posts tagged 'Quora'
Tag Archives: Quora
Background- I wrote this as an accident while trolling on Quora. I was not confident of what I wrote- in fact I wrote it anonymous except people kept asking me why! It was pure serendipity- I wrote it less than 4 minutes and submitted without thinking. Then edited once based on feedback.
Some one clearly more smarter than me made my tips for writing into a picture http://amandaonwriting.tumblr.com/post/54265230509
and it went popular on Tumblr just like it did on Quora!
Apparently if some guy like Wil Wheaton likes your words, it can go viral! It has 41389 notes ( reblogs+hearts) on Tumblr as of now.
Words . Reposted by a member of STAR TREK:NG. I can now die a happy Geek! The Internet is a funny thing!
Thank you everyone! Now if only Google learnt to include OCR for Images as part of text search!
- Write 50 words . That’s a paragraph.
- Write 400 words . That’s a page.
- Write 300 pages. That’s a manuscript.
- Write everyday. That’s a habit.
- Edit and Rewrite. That’s how you get better.
- Spread your writing for people to comment. That’s called feedback.
- Dont worry about rejection or publication. That’s a writer.
- When not writing, read. Read from writers better than you. Read and Perceive.
But overall, just write more to get better.
1710+ votes on Quora!! Probably my most viewed content ever–what a great year 2013 was!!
Also it got a mention here-
I have recently become a Quora addict, and you can see why it is such a great site. If possible say hello to me there at
My latest favorite question-
What are the most hilarious pie charts?
I am only showing you some of the answers, you can see the rest yourself.