Home » Posts tagged 'Mozilla Firefox'
Tag Archives: Mozilla Firefox
Lyx releases new version- now if only there was a SIMPLE way to put R code in a Lyx existing text class (having tried Sweave and sweaved myself into knots !
and I hope Ubuntu Linux 10.10 netbook fixes the curious case of disappearing menu bar in Lyx
(Hint start Lyx using from the terminal:
Latest News from the
We are pleased to announce the release of LyX 1.6.9
Beta Release: LyX 2.0.0 beta 4 released.
February 6, 2011
We are pleased to announce the fourth public pre-release of LyX 2.0.0.
Except usual bugfixing we fixed random crashes connected with the new background export and compilation feature.
As far as new features is considered it is now possible
- to set the table width,
- customize the language package per document,
- export LyX files as a single archive containing linked material (e.g. images) directly via export menu.
Since this is most probably the last beta release we also added convertor for old (1.6) preference files which are automatically checked on the startup now.
- A Special Graphics Device in R: the Null Device (r-bloggers.com)
- How do you explain reproducible research to clients? (r-bloggers.com)
- Firefox 4 beta 11 released, more bugs stomped, beta 12 still to come (downloadsquad.switched.com)
- Do Not Track arrives in Firefox beta, ad industry not on board yet (arstechnica.com)
- How to create PDF reports with R (revolutionanalytics.com)
- pgfSweave 1.1.3 and Beyond (r-bloggers.com)
- makefiles for Sweave, R and LaTeX using Eclipse on Windows (r-bloggers.com)
- Ubuntu 11.04 “Natty Narhwal” Alpha 2 Released (techie-buzz.com)
- R with Vim (r-bloggers.com)
You must have heard about Firesheep-
When logging into a website you usually start by submitting your username and password. The server then checks to see if an account matching this information exists and if so, replies back to you with a “cookie” which is used by your browser for all subsequent requests.
- New Firefox Add-On Detects Firesheep, Protects You on Open Networks (mashable.com)
- Protection From FireSheep (Hint: It’s Not BlackSheep) (readwriteweb.com)
- Shearing Firesheep (zdnet.com)
- Firesheep: Facebook, Twitter Password Hijacking Made Easy (nowpublic.com)
- BREAKING: FireSheep Brings Public WiFi Security Vulnerability (daaaveeeee.wordpress.com)