Home » Posts tagged 'Boredom'
Tag Archives: Boredom
1) All software has bugs. Sometimes this is because people have been told to code in a hurry to meet shipping deadlines. Sometimes it is due to the way metal and other software interact with it. Mostly it is karma.
2) In the 21 st Century,It is okay to insult someone over his software , but not over most other things. Sometimes I think people are passionate not just for their own software but to just diss the other guys. It is a politically convenient release.
3) Bloggers writing about software are full of bull-by products. If they were any good in writing code, they would not have time to write a blog. Mostly bloggers on code are people whose coding enthusiasm is more than their coding competence.
4) Software is easier than it looks to people who know it. To those who dont know how to code, it will always be a bit of magic.
5) Despite immense progress, initiatives and encouragement- the number of females writing code is too low . Comparatively, figuratively and literally. If you are a male and want a social life- get into marketing while the hair is still black.
Man walks into Bar. Says to Women at Bar. ” Hey,What do you do, Me- I write code”
6) People who write software end up making more money not just because they create useful stuff that helps get work done faster or helps reduce boredom for people. They make more money because they are mostly passionate, logical problem thinkers, focused, hard working and better read on a variety of subjects than others. That’s your cue to how to make money even if you cannot code.
7) I would rather write much more code rather than write poetry. But I sometimes think they are related. Just manipulating words in different languages to manipulate output in different machines or people.
8) Kids should be taught software at early age , as that is a skill that helps in their education and thinking. More education for the kids!
9) Laying off talented software people because you found a cheaper , younger alternative half across the globe is sometimes evil. It is also inevitable. Learn more software as you grow older.
10) The best software is the one in your head. It was written by a better programmer too.
3) Fellow Human Beings for being nice to me when they feel curt, for displaying civilized manners, and working together in a vast invisible web of commerce, trade and exchange to meet our needs.
4) Scientists and Engineers who create wonderful technology by spending hours , months , years of their lives and giving it up for free on the Internet.
5) Powerful people who take time to mentor unknown wild cards, and young people to rejuvenate with new exciting ideas.
6) people who appreciate my poetry and people who appreciate my technology. and people who criticize only in the intention of me striving to create something better.
Normal is Boring
We must all innovate
If we cant create something new
Rewind, Rechurn , Regurgitate
Spawn some spin
Jingle some buzz and hype
We fight with the weapons the Lord gave us
Our fingers rapidly type
Till we move to read to scavenge
Pluck once more some idea from obscurity
Can not beat them so join them
Cajole our creative insecurity
We do influence swaps
Trade favor in a game
The more things we say have changed
The harder we try to make sure they remain the same
Normal is boring yet undeniable
Bell Shaped curve pretty reliable
Pause and think breathe and blink
Gasp and swallow the daily load to drink
Mundane and boring
Differentiating for the sake of
Creating a better mouse trap someday
Today we innovate Tomorrow we fade away