Hosting a 6 weekend live online certification course on Business Analytics with R starting June 1 at Edureka.Check www.edureka.in/r-for-analytics for more details. Course has been decided to ensure more open data science than current expensive offerings that are tech rather than business oriented but more support and customization than a MOOC This is because many business customers don’t care if it is lapply or ddapply, or command line or GUI, as long as they get good ROI on time and money spent in shifting to R from other analytics software.
Message from our Sponsors and my favorite Analytics conference ( only if I could attend a cool analytics conference nearby in Asia (singapore/turkey?) -sighs) Even useR wont come to Asia ever?-
This is the number 1 conference for analytics in the world and it is next month in Chicago, USA? So you think you have the best analytics software or product or service. Here is where you can find it out!
|It’s time to amp-up your analytics strategy. It’s time to beef up your analytics strategy by attending Predictive Analytics World Chicago, June 10-13, 2013. With over 30 case studies from leading organizations across a spectrum of industries, this is the must-attend event for anyone serious about their analytics strategy.
Here’s what your peers had to say about their experience at PAW:
|“Great speakers, interesting content, and great networking. PAW conferences are among my favorite analytic events!”
– Karl Rexer, Ph.D. Rexer Analytics“This vendor neutral conference always gives me tangible ideas I can put to work right away.”
– Greg Hayworth, Humana
“Predictive Analytics World did a great job keeping up with the trends in Predictive Modeling. There were also plenty of opportunities to learn about the most valuable resources available to data scientists.”
– Conor Sontag, Marketing Evolution
“People who are in analytics must join Predictive Analytics World and see the state of the art projects.”
– Burak Buyuktombak, Avea Telecommunication Services (Turkey)
And there is more where that came from.
Who’s attending PAW Chicago 2013?
Here are just a few of the many companies attending:
And many more!
Registration options for all budgets.
PAW Chicago has a variety of conference pass options available to meet budgets of all sizes.
Learn more about pricing and how to register.
UPDATED- Here are three great examples of a visualization making a process easy to understand. Please click on the images to read them clearly.
1) It visualizes CRISP-DM and is made by Nicole Leaper (http://exde.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/a-visual-guide-to-crisp-dm-methodology/)
2) KDD -Knowledge Discovery in Databases -visualization by Fayyad whom I have interviewed here at http://www.decisionstats.com/interview-dr-usama-fayyad-founder-open-insights-llc/
and work By Gregory Piatetsky Shapiro interviewed by this website here
3) I am also attaching a visual representation of SEMMA from http://www.dataprix.net/en/blogs/respinosamilla/theory-data-mining