Home » sarcasm
Category Archives: sarcasm
- Superpowers have super citizens. Killing their citizens starts wars. Inviting those citizens for trade and travel leads to prosperity.
- The dominant culture on the planet in terms of literature, language, and entertainment belongs to the Superpower.
- You cannot be a new Superpower unless you defeat or distract or corrupt the old Superpower. At the very minimum the transition is fraught with both competition and cooperation
- Superpowers provide the elite of their own citizenry with enviable lifestyles as well as freedom to speak and act (atleast in private).
- The richest country in the world is always a target. The most militarized country will always go broke. You become a superpower only when you can keep the balance.
- Superpowers have allies. Their enemies are divided more than their allies.
- History of a nation and a race can be used for predictive analytics about the future
Based on – the literary and strategic classic