We both lie silently still
in the dead of the night
Although we both lie close together
We feel miles apart inside
Was it something I said or something I did
Did the words not come out right
Though I tried not to hurt you
Though I tried
But I guess that’s why they say
Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn
Yeah it does
I listen to our favorite song
playing on the radio
Hear the DJ say loves a game
of easy come and easy go
But I wonder does he know
Has he ever felt like this
And I know that you’d be here somehow
If I could have let you know somehow
Though it’s been a while now
I can still feel so much pain
Like a knife that cuts you the wound heals
but the scar, that scar remains
I know I could have saved a love that night
If I’d known what to say
Instead of makin’ love
We both made our separate ways
But now I hear you found somebody new
and that I never meant that much to you
To hear that tears me up inside
And to see you cuts me like a knife
ps- Every rose has its thorn, every blogger has its horn.
- CONTENT LINK SHARING- Post 4 articles a week on blog. Post 10 links a day on Facebook to current and old content
- SCRAPE CONTENT- For your discussion forum Scrape content from Stack Overflow and rewrite it to make it more user-friendly. Boost SEO using link sharing (step 1)
- LINK SCHEMES- Accept 70,000 rs for promoting trainings on your blog. Then post links on it.
- FAKE ACCOUNTS- Use fake accounts to post content on discussion forum
- ARBITRAGE- Google Report spam links are here
“Webspam” refers to pages that try to trick Google into ranking them highly. Before you file a webspam report, see if the page might have a different problem:
|This page is really webspam.
But Facebook addresses SPAM completely different in it’s user interface. It actually encourages people to create fake accounts to boost content spamming though it kind of dents its own advertising promoted content revenue by doing so.
How do I report spam on Facebook?
You can report spam using the report links near most content types and features on Facebook. Keep in mind that you may have to log in to do so.
If your account is sending spam, reset your password. Malware can also sometimes cause your account to post things without your knowledge. Learn how to remove malware.
If someone is repeatedly posting something you think is spam, consider unfriending, blocking or reporting that person.
If you think someone posting spam has had their account hacked, tell them to visit the Help Center to learn how to fix it.
This leads to arbitrage opportunities in which spammy behavior in one social media is just enthusiastic behaviour in another social media.
This is the best conference for using analytics for a government and can be used not just for US but for NON USA governments as well as corporations that depend on Govt funds through the planet including think tanks and advisories.
This year’s agenda will focus on the following application areas of data analytics:
- Big Data
- Improper Payment Prevention & Recovery
- Fraud Detection
- Audit Data Analytics
- Healthcare Analytics and Informatics
- Decision Support
- Overcoming Obstacles to Implementing Analytics
- Population Projection
- Tax and Revenue Collection
- Detecting Identity Theft
- Risk Management Analytics
- Grant Oversight Analytics
- Quantitative Stock Trading
- Detecting Insider Trading
- Text Analytics / Unstructured Data Analysis
- Department of Treasury
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board (RATB)
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Army
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- U.S. Secret Service
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- State of Michigan
Do you want a 15 % discount . Then click here and use discount code DS15
Predictive Analytics World for Government’s 5th Annual Conference: October 13-16, 2015 in Washington, DC
Predictive Analytics World for Government is the largest and only vendor-neutral analytics conference for government. We are holding our fifth annual conference this October 13-16th in Washington, DC at the Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel.
Plus a special plenary session from industry heavy-weight:
Predictive Analytics World for Government (PAWGOV) is a practically-focused conference that highlights case studies of how government agencies are currently using data analytics to solve real world problems.
Last year, PAWGOV had over 400 participants and we expect PAWGOV2015 to top 500 participants this October. Click here to view the agenda at a glance.
Do you want a 15 % discount . Then click here and use discount code DS150