- I was born 23 years to the day Alan Turing died (gasps).
- 23 is a number that is considered magical in (older) hacker circles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma
- I donot believe in magic though I loved Harry P. I was disappointed at the lack of diversity in Hogwarts. No brown wizards?
- I write on cryptography sometimes when I am bored http://decisionstats.com/2013/12/14/play-color-cipher-and-visual-cryptography/ However I dont have the time , money or Christopher(ine) in my life to pursue it more.
- I am hopeless in calculus though. I almost always need to visualize something ( sometimes with my eyes closed). Hence my focus on Graphical User (Interfaces).
- Sometimes I slur my speech
- I did long distance running during my army cadet days in NDA. I hated it though
- I think I really like this guy to win an Oscar and will forgive the insults to Gary Oldman over the years