A recent training I created and gave
and I mean Free and Open Source (FOSS not Fuss)
Hopefully teachers in academia can start using the flavor of R that will help their students get more jobs
Hopefully analysts in industry can start using this flavor of R without worrying on costs or vendor lock in
It’s all here folks and its seriously awesome
Wishlist for 2015- A Combined Corporation with RStudio and Revolution Analytics folks ( product synergies are awesome too ;)
1) Be Honest. Internet and Google are good at recognizing fakes
2) Always keep an eye on web analytics to receive feedback on what works and what does not work
3) Categories and Tags help people and search engines find your content easily
4) Trust in God but use Spell Check.
5) Interesting blog beats non interesting blog
6) Curiosity and Utility are the two things you need for a blog.
7) Artists steal. Bloggers get inspired. Search Engines catch thieves. So modify when you get inspired. Use original words
8) Benchmark with the best blogs in your subject. Read others. What does your blog aspire to do?
9) People who know CSS and HTML are better at changing blog layouts. Or people who are better at finding WordPress themes.
10) Plan your writing and always a few drafts handy.
11) Be regular in your passion for blogging. If you are not passionate about doing a good job out of it, you will NOT do a good job out of it.
12) Okay I have a superb blog. Where do I publicize without looking like a spammer?
Because British Men do it better
We have compiled a list of analytics training courses in India. This was done by research team. Please let us know of any errors. Kindly note all the information was taken from publicly available resources, and any complaints or feedback with be published transparently within this blog
We are trying to cut down the time taken by students to find proper analytics education, most of which is online and India is a major hub for analytics training .
Note 60 INR (rupees) ~ 1 USD
Companies covered (as of now ) are here.
|INSOFE (International School of engineering)|
|Academy for Decision Science & Analytics|
|Analytics Training Institute|
|Bridge School Of Management|
|IIT-D and Ivory Education|
We will be doing an evaluation and rating program later on.
you can download the complete database here for free
I have been quite absent on blogging here, and I apologize to regular readers. This is a list of things keeping me busy in 2014
2) Finishing my second book http://decisionstats.com/2014/09/21/my-new-book-r-for-cloud-computing/
3) Occasionally writing for Programmable Web https://www.programmableweb.com/profile/ajayohri
4) Occasionally writing for KDNuggets http://decisionstats.com/2014/04/01/writing-for-kdnuggets-com/
7) Expanding my LinkedIn connections to 10000 at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajayohri
8 ) Reading a very big series of book ( Hint http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones )