Here is an interview I did with the CEO of Rapid Miner, Ingo Mierswa. Ingo, who is something of a prodigy and genius with multi-lingual capabilities, stellar academic and business record talks on navigating the journey for an open source startup.
Popularized by Michael (Monty) Widenius, one of the founders of MySQL and an investor in RapidMiner, business source is a commercial software license model that offers many of the benefits of open source, but with a built-in time delay on users being able to access new versions of our products.
- Guide to Data Science Cheat Sheets 2014/05/12
- Book Review: Data Just Right 2014/04/03
- Exclusive Interview: Richard Socher, founder of etcML, Easy Text Classification Startup 2014/03/31
- Trifacta – Tackling Data Wrangling with Automation and Machine Learning 2014/03/17
- Paxata automates Data Preparation for Big Data Analytics 2014/03/07
- etcML Promises to Make Text Classification Easy 2014/03/05
- Wolfram Breakthrough Knowledge-based Programming Language – what it means for Data Science? 2014/03/02