- I didn’t learn the SAS Macro Language enough. SAS Macros are cool, and fast. Ditto for arrays. or ODS.
- Not keeping up with the changes in Version 9+. Especially the hash method.(Why name a technique after a recreational drug, most unfair)
- Not studying more statistics theory.
- Flunking SAS Certification Twice.
- Not making enough money because customers need a solution not a p value.
- There is no Proc common sense. There is no Proc Clean the Data.
- No Macros to automate the model. Here is dirty data. There is clean model. Wait till version 16.
- Not getting selected by SAS R & D.Not applying to SAS R & D.
- Google has better voice recognition for typing notes. No Voice Recognition in SAS langvuage to type syntax.
- Enhanced Editor and EG are both idiotic junk pushed by Marketing!
Inspired by true events at