I use the simple-tags plugin in WordPress for automatically creating and posting tags. I am hoping this makes the site better to navigate. Given the fact that I had not been a very efficient tagger before, this plugin can really be useful for someone in creating tags for more than 100 (or 1000 posts) especially WordPress based blog aggregators.
The plugin is available here -
Simple Tags is the successor of Simple Tagging Plugin This is THE perfect tool to manage perfectly your WP terms for any taxonomy
It was written with this philosophy : best performances, more secured and brings a lot of new functions
This plugin is developped on WordPress 3.3, with the constant WP_DEBUG to TRUE.
- Tags suggestion from Yahoo! Term Extraction API, OpenCalais, Alchemy, Zemanta, Tag The Net, Local DB with AJAX request
- Compatible with TinyMCE, FCKeditor, WYMeditor and QuickTags
- tags management (rename, delete, merge, search and add tags, edit tags ID)
- Edit mass tags (more than 50 posts once)
- Auto link tags in post content
- Auto tags !
- Type-ahead input tags / Autocompletion Ajax
- Click tags
- Possibility to tag pages (not only posts) and include them inside the tags results
- Easy configuration ! (in WP admin)
Ajay-You can also combine this plugin with RSS auto post blog aggregator (read instructions here) and create SEO optimized Blog Aggregation or Curation