and recently became aware of the R Pentaho integration.
“R” is a popular open source statistical and analytical language that academics and commercial organizations alike have used for years to get maximum insight out of information using advanced analytic techniques. In this twelve-minute video, David Reinke from Pentaho Certified Partner OpenBI provides an overview of R, as well as a demonstration of integration between R and Pentaho.
M.S. in Applied Statistics
R and BI – Integrating R with Open Source BusinessIntelligence Platforms Pentaho and Jaspersoft
Web development with R
In-database analytics with R
R role in Business Intelligence Software Architecture
- Pentaho updates Business Intelligence offerings (v3.co.uk)
- Capgemini: Open Source Support from Blue Chip Outfit (arnoldit.com)
- Salesforce.com Gets Amazon Cloud Replication Tool (pcworld.com)
- Terracotta Brings Real-Time Analytics to the (Java) Masses (nytimes.com)
- Jaspersoft Ramps Up Their Offering To Meet Embeded BI Market Needs (cloudave.com)
- IBM upgrades Rational developer security tools (v3.co.uk)
- Open source business intelligence (iipalbanjary.net)
- Business Intelligence Bubbling (arnoldit.com)