Please use the following code to get a 15% discount on the 2 Day Conference Pass: AJAY11.
Predictive Analytics World announces new full-day workshops coming to San Francisco March 13-19, amounting to seven consecutive days of content.
These workshops deliver top-notch analytical and business expertise across the hottest topics.
Register now for one or more workshops, offered just before and after the full two-day Predictive Analytics World conference program (March 14-15). Early Bird registration ends on January 31st – take advantage of reduced pricing before then.
|Driving Enterprise Decisions with Business Analytics – March 13, 2011|
|James Taylor, CEO, Decision Management Solutions|
|NEW – R for Predictive Modeling: A Hands-On Introduction – March 13, 2011|
|Max Kuhn, Director, Nonclinical Statistics, Pfizer|
|The Best and Worst of Predictive Analytics: Predictive Modeling Methods and Common Data Mining Mistakes – March 16, 2011|
|John Elder, Ph.D., CEO and Founder, Elder Research, Inc.|
|Hands-On Predictive Analytics – March 17, 2011|
|Dean Abbott, President, Abbott Analytics|
|NEW – Net Lift Models: Optimizing the Impact of Your Marketing – March 18-19, 2011|
|Kim Larsen, VP of Analytical Insights, Market Share Partners|
Make savings now with the early bird rate. Receive $200 off your registration rate for Predictive Analytics World – San Francisco (March 14-15), plus $100 off each workshop for which you register.
Additional savings of $200 on the two-day conference pass when you register a colleague at the same time.
- JMP Launches Global Online Store Powered by e-academy, Inc. (prweb.com)
- In case you missed it: December Roundup (revolutionanalytics.com)
- IBM Study Predicts Collaboration, Analytics And Cloud Computing As Drivers Of Growth In Midmarket (cloudave.com)
- StatSoft Releases STATISTICA Version 10 Analytics Solutions (prweb.com)
- In-Depth Hands-on Workshops Delivered By Analytics Experts and Leading Practitioners at Predictive Analytics World March 13-17, 2011, San Francisco, California (prweb.com)