It’s the interface, stupid that makes an Iphone sell more than the Symbian even with 90% functionality. Same reasons why Google Storage is okay but Google Prediction API gets slower liftoff than Amazon Console (now with FREE instances) – though the R interface to Prediction API sure helps.
Prediction API is a terrific tool dying for oxygen out there (and will end up like Wave- I hope not)
Sometimes you need artists as well as engineers to design query tools, G Men- and guess the Double Click anti trust rumours have quietened down enough because why the heck did double click interface integration take so loooong.
( and btw why cant Google just get into the multi billion dashboard business if they can manage ALL the data IN THE INTERNET ——they sure can do it for specific companies- – but wait-
they are probably waiting for AsterData to stop sucking thumbs ,chanting on MapReduce SQL, MapReduce SQL nursery rhymes and start inventing NEW STUFF again (or atleast creating two product brands from nCluster (when you and I were in school together giggle)
Btw the time Google make up their mind to enter BI or wait for Aster to finish- IBM would have gulped and burped all there it is- and thats the way that market rolls.
Back to Ad s and Mad Men.
Here are some screenshots-of the new Google Ad Planner-
I found it useful to review traffic for third party websites (even better than Google Trends) and thats a definite plus over Facebooks closed dormitory world of ads.
Click on them for some more views or go straight to http://google.com/adplanner and Enjoy Baby!
Which websites attract your target customers?
View a site listing:
Refine your online advertising with DoubleClick Ad Planner, a free media planning tool that can help you:
Identify websites your target customers are likely to visit
Easily build media plans for yourself or your clients
- DoubleClick Ad Planner’s Bestiality Bug (Screenshot) (techcrunch.com)
- Announcing DoubleClick Ad Manager by Google (ginside.com)
- How Facebook Could Beat Google to Win the Net (wired.com)
- Google Ad Planner (marketing.fm)
- Google AdSense Rolls Out New Interface (searchenginejournal.com)
- Complete Guide To Using Google DFP: Part I – Advantages (techie-buzz.com)
- Google Launches Irresistible Product Ads (penn-olson.com)
- Net Phrases And AdWords Which One Is For Me? (ronmedlin.com)
- 3 Ways to Analyze Your Competition (searchenginewatch.com)
- Google Trends (flatchat.wordpress.com)
- Google Ad Planner vs comScore (avc.com)
- Google Search Ads to Get More Visual (mashable.com)